Friday, February 5, 2010

Blogging

I am beginning to wonder why blogging isall the rage. So far I have no idea what to say . I had diner today. Hubby not feeling well stayed home from wrk. Had burritos for dinner and cake with lavender sauce for dessert. Dessert was really good. Didn't craft too much today. Made hubby a welders cap for when he paints. Found pattern online. Have to hand sew it. My sewing machine needs a belt. But it is a very old machine so I have to find someone who has belt for it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a problem too thinking of interesting stuff. I haven't able to figure out how to post about Etsy shops I like and that type of thing so my blog truly is just my everyday life. Good thing I like to talk about what I create or I would be truly boring. Things will come to you as you go along:)

    ReplyDelete